Tuesday, February 20, 2007

HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

So what did i do this chinese new year one would ask...

RELAX, CHILL & HANG.

So that was my aim this extra long weekend... lol! Wanted to relax, chill and hang out and clear the mind and be refreshed or watever that you call it...

On Saturday, i ended up at SENTOSA!! YAY! its been exactly a year since i last dragged my ass there...

I swear i needed it! lol... My cousin, mom and i happily bounces (i think the bouncing was mostly me...) off to Sentosa on Saturday and we took the bullet train there...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

When was the last time anyone saw me or my cousin looking this stressed? LOL!

So when we reached Sentosa, we found a spot and then immediately ran to the water to splash and swim and talk and crap and do whatever shit the both of us always do... Oh yes, swim across to the small islands. LOL!

I've definitely gotten over my fear of swimming in the sea. So i'm taking my diving soon. If i can swim across like that without a life jacket... then i think i can swim anywhere sia! lol!! The both of us were happily competing with each other who will reach the island first and all...

With conversations ranging from our love lifes all the way to her telling me to get myself a bikini (I swear she's out of her mind, ok not exactly.. BUT STILL!! not yet la ok! haiya!) all the way the term Gatal Shark.

By the end of the day, the both of us was sunburnt. Why? coz, my cousin forgot to take her sunblock out and to actually put it on and i dont have sun block wat, instead the both of us just rushed into the water...

this is what pple always say... SERVE YOU RIGHT!!

We're as red as the drunken prawns and the next day? WEARING A BRA IS TORTURE OK!

so i didnt go out on sunday, i met up with her again today (Monday)! We went to Pasir Ris Park to "chill".

CHILL MY ASS LA! lol!!!!

It was raining so heavily, the both of us started running around in the rain and climbing the spiderweb in the rain, bought ice cream 3 times for ourselves, ran around the park, jump in puddles, rent a bike and taught my cousin how to ride a bike, sat on the rock while it was raining heavily eating potato chips... (mostly [OK.. fine.. ALL OF IT] my fault la.. i come up with all these kinda things and force her to do it with me)... all of these happened when it was raining cat and dogs and the both of us didn't bring a change of clothes.. hehehehe..

And she couldnt believe that we're acting like kids..

Helooo.. its fun ok! this kinda thing only happen when you have idiotic cousins like me around to suggest doing stupid things like that lor... lol!

Where was our parents? both of them was in the tent enjoying the weather and the view and talking about everything that i'm not too sure wat.. lol!!

So what am i doing tmr?

Most prob i'm going swimming coz my cousin is having wake boarding tmr in the afternoon, might be going out after that... but for now? i'm going to swim IF getting into my swimming costume wouldnt be a torture thanks to my sunburnt... *faints*
-------------------------------------------------------------


HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY MELVYN!!


-------------------------------------------------------------

RANDOM PICS

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Me and Deena at Vivocity Ben & Jerry's.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Eeeks... THERE'S A TOYOL AT THE BACK!! *runs around screaming* *Dies laughing*

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ain't we're just the sweetest??? WAHAHAHHA!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
We're sweet and we know it!!! *faints*

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
We're in style! Welcome to the Retro Era!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
With them, i believe that friendship lasts forever! Its been ages since we last see each other, no matter how much we couldnt stand each other at times, no matter how much we have changed... We're still together... the ENTIRE group has yet to meet up!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Whose the cutest?? LOL! (Me me me!!! *jumps ard raising hands)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The bouquet that left me speechless.

No comments: