Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Now, i understand why people ask me why i didn't have much of a reaction when whatever happened. Its like as though i didn't have anything happening to me.

I mean ya. true. I am happy beyond words. Elated, excited, whatever else you could find in that catergory and just put it there. It will definitely be applicable.

Why wasn't it apparent?

Fear was the answer i suppose.

I swear no one would believe how afraid i was of things. I remembered bursting into tears once, simply by just thinking about it.

Until of course my cousin knocked some sense into me. Literally.

At the end of the day, i know that i'm not the only one with fears or an overimaginative mind. I guess its normal to have it rite?

Wahahahaha...

*Dodges any other possible abuse from my cousin*

No comments: