Sunday, February 25, 2007

Hidey ho!

Its another entry here before i bounce out of the house to meet my cousin and my aunt.

So what did i do yesterday?

I WENT TO WORK. ya well. yesterday was the last saturday of the month... So i cant complain tooo much about it.

So i met the other 2 yesterday for celebration.

We went for Ghost Rider, dinner at Giraffe, dessert at B&J and met others at Terminal 2.

Its been such a long time the 3 of us met. its damn farnie lor. And to think that we didnt have a cammie! MY CAMMIE SPOILT CAN!! Soo all of you who always go out with me... Please be informed that my cammie is spoilt and that i officially have no more cammie as of now.. and please therefore bring camera for future camwhoring sessions as you can no longer rely on my cammie.

ITS SO IRRITATING.

the 3 of us were so well dressed yesterday and we didnt have a camera to actually take beautiful pictures of us. ARGH!

All the more i'm pissed at cammie for being such an ass for giving up on me at a time like this.

But anywayz, we went to watch Ghost Rider and yes, i still want that tee with the skull.. i shall go hunt for it at zara.

And then i love Giraffe!!!! Its such a cool place... i wanna go back there again to chill!! i love the fish.. it was fun la.. totally scenic and ya... TOO BAD NO CAMMIE!

i'm so affected with the loss of cammie or rather the lack of cammie. its so... SUCKY!

we went to have b&j's merlionster despite us sayign that we were full... and its even shocking that the ice cream was gone in a matter of minutes.. its like a natural disaster has hit the bowl.

we headed off to the airport at about1030 reaching airport at about 1050.. its totally classic why i havent headed home and my mom didnt even mind me reaching home abit after 12. LOL!

and then ya... 1st public appearance.

ITS CLASSIC CAN! ahahahahhaha...

But watever it is... i enjoyed yesterday, it was fun la.. the 3 of us should go out more often instead of every 2-3mths or something. lol!

hahaha.. and my mom just messaged me when she's in the room and i'm out here in front of the comp. WAT THE RITE?

ok ok.. i get the hint.. i need to change and look pretty and meet my cousin and aunt.

CIAOZ!

No comments: