Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Its been a month since everything.

Even though people say alot of things since then. But i've never been happier. I've never felt so contented in the longest time. I'm just happy. Just the fact that now i know. Even others see the change.

I know i don't say anything much about it. I prefer to keep some things to myself. Always have been that way. If i tell, i'll tell. If i happen not to, then i won't no matter how much bribery it will take. I still won't. Understood? Even if no one does. I'll just take it that its understood.

I'm gonna make it clear. I respect yours. You respect mine. Period. Anything else between us is exclusive to us only unless otherwise stated.

I permit anyone who reads this to blame it on PMS. Maybe it is contributed by PMS. Maybe i'm just in a piss-y mood. But then again, its only Wednesday and i'm having a sucky week. So deal with it.

I've made it clear and i'm not gonna repeat myself.

No comments: