Thursday, February 22, 2007

Someone once commented not too long ago that my blog is a must-read now. Its sooo happy that its contagious. LOL!

I have no idea whether is that a good thing or not you know. lol!

I do have the emo-side that has yet to come out you know. hahahaa.. only that i dont have as much time as i used too to actually blog everything down. Even though i have the itch, i just don't have the time.

It will take a toll on me, sooner or later.

How's work? I'm tired!

So when is the 3 of us flying off to BKK? i wanna apply leave already! WAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA!!!

Beware!!! whatever you will read below is something not a normal happy entry of this blog. It is something that was hidden for 2 weeks prior to the word vomit that you are about to see below.

If you're in a good mood, please don't read it as it will result in you being affected by it. If you're in a bad mood, please don't read it as well. coz, it will just make you even more depress.


--------------------------------------------------------------


They always say nightmares are recurring. This one always comes back when life is perfect.

Why should i even bother?

No matter how much, please don't shed those tears for me.
I don't deserve it.

No matter how much, please don't beg.
I have not done anything at all to deserve it.

No matter how much, please don't plead.
I'm not worth all those pleadings.

No matter how much, please just don't say anything.
I have not done enough to get anything more.

Maybe pride is in my way?

Or maybe its just the hurt that refused to disappear...

Or maybe its just fear has taken over and build the wall that not many has managed to break.




At the end of the day, i'm just your daughter only by name.
I've not done anything more, other than knowing that i've made you proud.

No comments: