Monday, February 05, 2007

Let's see how was my weekends.

I was annoyed on Friday night. I was beyond annoyed. I was pissed.

Teasing me is one thing. Putting me on the spot is also one thing. I seriously never realised my tolerance level to these things till recently. But to do it not only to me, is ok fine if you really want to have fun.

Going over board while doing it is A whole different story altogether.

Saturday was ok. Had fencing training, i came late and i was sooooo lethargic la.. i practically havent wake up when i reached there. Coach, " Dear, why are you so sian?" My answer? I just stared at him blankly. WAHAHAHAHA..

trashed people, talked on the phone, met azi, hung out at my house, went out, came back late.

Sunday came. i had fencing training again. Maybe something was really bothering me. My coach complained that i was distracted during my training. What can i say? I don't even know why i was so distracted.

Had sparring session. Fenced with Morgan. I was leading 10 - 5. When i broke my blade. SHEESH! It broke cleanly off my guard. I literally scream when that happen la. Haiyo. They were like, "Wah! Nad you damn violent you know!" and Morgan was like... "you're seriously trying to kill me aren't you?"

I nearly died laughing at that sia. That was after i recovered from my shock of staring at my guard with no blade and the blade was at the other corner of the training centre where it landed after it broke.

I blame the violence on pms.

Met hidayah after fencing for dinner coz my mom was at Chinatown and she didnt allow me to meet her coz it was crowded and that i'll have to lug my equipments around and it would be hassle. Since there's no food at home, i decided to meet Hidayah.

Well i got a scolding after that.

What else is new?

All in all, despite the little perks, my weekend sucked.

I had such a great monday. yeah rite. emotionally unstable is much better phrase.
------------------------------------------------------

No comments: