Thursday, February 15, 2007

I'm happy with everything that's happening in my life.

Got home from work EXTREMELY LATE today! OK la not THAT late as compared to the previous time. This is like the 2nd time this week. the last time i was left alone. Stupid idiot don't wanna accompany me. Lucky the office not scary if not i sure die down there by myself waiting for the stupid fax to US to be cleared.

I need my pay soon! i wanna buy so many things.. for myself and others. Seriously. LOL! i owe people presents.

But actually ah.. i should just give people their presents once they have given me my long overdued 20th b-day present rite? *glares around*

Anywayz, good new to everyone... i dont usually stay grumpy very long nowadays! lol! which is of course a good thing.

I'm thirsty! i should buy loads of all kinda drinks to stock up at work. I'm constantly thirsty!

AND! i dislike Chinese New Year! Thats one of the few reasons why i've been working late this week. SUCKS BIG TIME!

And also that EVERYWHERE will be closed!

And also that i cant meet whoever in particular... and i'm going to Sentosa on Saturday morning to swim and tan! i rock!

And i need to shut up and sleep now.. BYE!

*waves and bounces off to bed*

No comments: