Saturday, February 03, 2007

Wheee...

Hip Hop class was fun just now... Totally fun and crappy!

I've made up my mind. i'm gonna take that up plus a few other things.

This week has been tiring. i've been caught up with publication datelines and memberships and everything else and the latest bidding event. Definitely a change. Proof reading an article until i think i was close to becoming cross eyed! lol!

So ya, for now one of it is settled till April and i have 3 other publication datelines for other magazines to chase pple for their article(s), especially when its a short month and CNY holidays are around the corner. LOL!

I've found my inspiration working here. I know there was once i was wondering whether i would really wanna pursue for my law degree. Well, now i do. i definitely will pursue that. For more than one reason.

Even though i'm not doing legal stuff now. I've definitely found my inspiration and yes, i definitely know now that i want that degree.

Working here is definitely different. That's for sure. Doing things i've never dreamt of doing.

So far, everything's ok. and i hope it will stay fine for quite some time.

OMG! I have fencing tomorrow and i'm actually feeling quite lazy to go.. i might not be going for my Malaysia Open due to some unforeseen setbacks and my coach is definitely unhappy about it.

Well, i hope that i still can go since its rescheduled and that's what made my coach pissed off to begin with.

haiyo. I feeling very lazy to drag myself out of bed for training. wahahaha.. i'm gonna get strangled by coach if he sees this.

What shall i do tmr after training?

Hmmmm.. we'll see who's free to go out tmr.. and other than that i have a feeling i do need to go out.. i need to buy some stuff... February is not a good month. There's just too many celebrations!

No comments: