Sunday, February 11, 2007

Shit. I've installed the language pack in my computer thinking that all the squares will actually turn into comprehensible paragraphs that i can finally read after so long.

But i thought wrong.

Everything's in mandarin! like that will actually help me like that. Bloody hell.
------------------------------------------------------------

But i'm in an extremely good mood today. I am. I really am.

I went out with azi on thursday. I totally miss her can! ok fine, its only been a week from our previous outing but it was fun la with me being pissed with work. I took out my phone and the the next thing you know, i'm pigging out (or destressing) at Swensons with Azi darling. LOL!

Friday was supposed to be spent with Halimah but that girl didnt call me to confirm our outing. Little did i know, we were actually waiting for each other's call of confirmation which obviously didnt come and well.. we end up rescheduling the outing to another which has yet to be confirmed.

The highlight of Friday was the fact that i got to check out and sit in my boss' Aston Martin. Working where i'm working rite now, with everything that's going on... how can i not be inspired?

I WANT AN ASTON MARTIN TOO!!!

I appreciate cars! Have always been, will always be. I TOTALLY LOVE IT CAN~! I want such a car one day too.. it'll be a highlight of my life once that happens, other than other highlights in my life that might happen. LOL!

The last time i was this crazy over a car was when i was driven to school every single day in sec 4 by my fren's mom in her BMW sports. THAT WAS SEXY LA! Its like coming to school in style and one tend to wonder why on earth i came to school in such a manner when me and that fren has never been in a conversation with each other for more than 5mins! LOL!

OK! I'm digressing. So where was i? Oh yes. After Friday... SATURDAY!

My Saturday started even before the sun rises.

I had a 5hr phone call with 2 different person. 3 hrs with hally and a total of 2 hours with someone else. I tell you, thank god my mom is no longer paying my bills if not she'll definitely question who on earth do i hang on the phone with!!! *faints*

I'm beginning to enjoy my weekends more often these days. Don't ask why. I know some knows. And the beginning of my weekend was ok. The day only got better after that.

Went for a meeting and later on headed to town. Before that i had to wait for a particular someone coz he was late from cutting his hair! *rolls eyes*

But everything was fine after that and i had one of my most enjoyable saturdays! lol! Totally dig it!

Ended it with my pri sch fren's b-day party. And they were obviously reminiscing of the old days and i swear my frens parents have to stop remembering me!!! its embarassing can! I dont like it when they remember you and your antics even though they havent seen you for the last 6-7yrs!

And they were like... "aiyah.. you different wat... You clever" I just stared at them and guess what i said? "I'M NOT A NERD!", screams in horror.

And later on they did assure me that i never was a nerd! i'm just mischievious. Have always been, always will be they say.

I'll post up the pictures one day together with the pics from shai's b-day also. lol! i know that's totally outdated.
------------------------------------------------

Sometimes you dont realise the importance of someone in your life till things happen
Sometimes you dont realise the joy it brings you untill they're near
Sometimes you dont realise how much you miss a person till its time to say goodbye

No comments: