Monday, February 19, 2007

I can't believe i watched Sepet! Wahahaha... I totally understand why its such a controversy across the causeway... It touches the REAL issues. LOL! Issues that they have always avoided.

The script's witty.

I love it.

There are just some points in the movie that i totally cannot take it can... Some of it is TOTALLY FUNNY! I think the Orked's best friend is cute and farnie!! wahahahaha... The script can be soooo sweet la some times... the letter to her was the best!! lol!!

Let's see whether i can recall... hmmmm *scratches head* Ok i think i only remembered the second half of the letter coz its totally touching plus the entire situation of the scene and all...

"Sayang, I've attempted to write poems about you but no words could describe the things on my mind. In the end, i've written several poems and i've thrown all of them away. I started to panic and prayed to god. Then i came to realise that all these while, i've written poems as a letter to god, for him to listen to me. As a form of my release, waiting my whole life for god to give me an answer. Then my panic subsides as i realise that god has answered my prayers. Coz, he has given you to me. I've waited my whole life for you, what took you so long to come to me? Orked, you are now the words in my poems. I love you."

i was like.. OMG! Is that romantic or is that romantic? Ok fine.. its cheesy but i still think its sweet.. wahahahaha!!!

and the tears successfully fell from the corners of my eyes as i stared at the tv screen witnessing the scene unfolding before me. (chey chey chey... and i cant believe i just admitted it here that i cried over a romance story... spoil reputation! ish!)

btw, i love the ending... it just shows how a love lasts even in the afterlife... For her phonecall to be answered by him was classic la... when in actual fact, the viewers' know that he's dead. Simple and sweet and yet it shows so much. But ah, its like one of those forwarded emails about how you must tell the person you love that you love the person before everything's too late? ya like that la.. wahahahhahaa...

Conclusion? I LOVE THE SCRIPT! Funny. Sweet. Romantic. Crappy.

No comments: