Monday, May 21, 2007

I was ready to kill somebody just now.

She's bimbotic, She's dumb, She got on my damn nerves, I was so patient with her and she still dare to snap at me?! FARK! I was ready to dig her eyes out man! Thank god she's across the causeway and i'm here... If not i swear i will just throw something in her face.

She wanna be bitchy to me... Fine. Let's play this game then.
Just don't mess with me. Bitch.

-------------------------------------------------

Went for the bday party the other day with Sin Ni. wahahaha.. It was hilarious. We went camwhoring at Gardens and obviously reached home late. Grandmother wasn't too pleased with me. Oh well. What else is new?

My Sec Sch classmates are definitely one that you can never forget. And guess wat? Nearly everyone's driving their own car.. *rolls eyes*

I tell you if i told my mom that... she will just go "I Told you so..."

Aiyah... Cannot blame me for having rich asses as classmates what... but of course, if any of my close friends were to be driving... that would definitely be blissful for me when we go out... lol!!!

I will definitely upload the photos later.

-------------------------------------------------

PMSing i am not! My gums hurt so bad i can't talk at all... Stooopid wisdom tooth. One wonders, If this excruciating pain is what you have to go through to get "wiser" i will definitely PASS the chance of getting wise if i had the choice.

I cant even eat.

If i were to have this for a whole month. A considerable weight loss can be seen.. Who knows... rite? *shrugs*

-------------------------------------------------

Is age gap showing itself? Are the older ones and the younger ones not meant to be able to talk when they reach a certain age?

Are we supposed to speak only when spoken too, sit when asked, sleep when told, answer when questioned?

What happened to the days where thoughts were vocalised freely, fears were raised, worries put to rest?

What happened to the days where my words were heard, my thoughts were considered and my speech was not cut off?

What happened to the days where silence is not what you'll get out of me?

What happened to the days where scoldings were given for the right situation?

What happened to the days where accusations practically doesn't exist?

What happened to the days where your words don't hurt?

What happened to the days where my tears dont fall unconsciously as i reflect what has happened that day?

What happened to those days?

Am i growing up too fast? Am i growing up too suddenly? Am i breaking out of my shell too much?

Maybe its time to let go and accept that, i will have to lead my own life one day and allow me to explore and make mistakes now.

Running in search of tranquility, i found darkness instead.
In that darkness, i found comfort in you.
Thank you for your presence, your care, your understanding, your love.
I know you're there even when you're not right by my side.
And I appreciate and love you for that.
I really do.

No comments: