Saturday, May 19, 2007

WHEN BOREDOM TAKES OVER!



I'm currently at Mommy's office...

Location: No. 3 Kallang Way 5.

Why am i here? Well, i came by to pass her handphone which she left at home and of course i went to Golden Mile Tower to collect my bus tickets to KL.

So it seems that i am going for the competition afterall even though i have not gone for training due to various miscellaneous reasons. Let's hope that i dont screw up tooo badly or else, my coach will never let me hear the end of it.

So since i'm here, my mom asked me to take pictures of some of her lightings to put up on her website. I was supposed to do up her website some time last year which of course i have yet to bring my lazy ass to log in and insert all the necessary html codes. However, i did warn her i can only do the most basic of websites since i'm no exactly very pro.

So here i am! At my mom's office while she's in her warehouse doing some lighting with her partner and i'm in her office typing happily away on her computer.

HAVE I TOLD YOU I LIKE HER NEW PC? haiz. THE SCREEN SO BIG! I look at stuff on website also like very happy lor!!!!

Coz so big and clear and... WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! I love her 19" screen or issit 24".. i dunno la...



SEEE!! Told you its big... I think its 24" coz my comp screen at work is 19".

This is the ultra meesy office but its really cosy!!! I tend to come here to sleep... wahahaha...

And this is the showroom which my mom has yet to set up... wahahahah!! even though they've moved here for quite a while already!! tsk tsk tsk... And those are the lights which i have to photograph!!

And this is the pen that I forced my mom to get so that she can show it to her partner everytime they argue to prove her point. LOL!!!

Oh shit. Its 437pm. I have to meet Sin Ni at 7pm at Kovan for Shirlyn's b-day party and i need to go home and change.

OOOOPS! Oh well, i doubt she wanna go so early also.

And i'm currently having a headache. LOL!

That's all folks! MUACKS!!

Lurve ya!

No comments: