Monday, May 07, 2007

OMG! I'm sooooo sleeeppyyy!!

My nose is still on the 2.4km running track. ARGH!

My boss is back! *Sobs sobs*

And she noticed that i'm sick! MUAHAHAHAHAH!! Which means she's not gonna give me a hard time. I think. LOL!

I need to shit.

I'm lazy to move.

ARGH. I think i shall go to the toilet first! LOL!!!!

--------------------------------------------------

Ok i'm back. lol! I really dont have to blog all that down... but oh well... wahahha... i should try documenting my entire day down. I swear it'd be effing boring. WAHAHAHAHA.

Shit. I forgot what i wanted to blog!!!

this is strictly a shopping spree entry... so beware for those non-shopaholics... you guys might just find me damn bimbotic. LOL~!
I swear i have this urge to buy ALOT of things.

Yest i was at Taka and i tried on this pair of purplish - pink DIOR shades... OMG! FUCKING NICE! argh. its only 199! NO.

I SHALL NOT GO TO TAKA TO GET IT. I SHALL NOT GO TO TAKA TO GET IT. *chants at self*

Omg Nad. *smacks self* You're not earning 4k or something you know! argh. but itsss sooo nice... i love the entire look of it. The last time i saw the shades i love was at Guess, but seriously, nothing beats this one!

Cannot cannot... Last month i bought myself at CK watch coz i fell in love with it at first sight. This month a pair of DIOR shades? What in the world am i doing?

I've concluded.

WORKING IS UNHEALTHY ON VARIOUS LEVELS.

*faints*

so ya. I shall not go and get it. BUTTTTTTTTT.....

*smacks self again* Get a grip nad!

I shall just put it on my wishlist instead. ha.

Did i mention that i manage to get my mom to get for herself the Gucci: Envy Me perfume? MUAHAHAHAH... that also means... ITS MINE!!! MUAHAHAH!!

i shall go strike that off my wishlist. muahahahahaha...

I got myself this particular topshop tee which some of you might have seen it. I'M LOVIN' IT! lol.

I tell you.... i'm growing up alittle too late.. but its aite... at least i'm making myself broke now instead of making my mom broke if i were to grow up a little earlier. WAAHAHHAHAAH!!!

There's this topshop dress that i want as well... its like a colourful pinafore. LOL! its cute ah... And there's a tee that i intend to get, even though i can't really remember wat's written on it. I think its something bimbotic. LOL! and there's this other tee which is like black with pink words "back from nineteen 80's" its damn cute also la... and also a purple dress top thing. LOL!! oh ya. and leggings.

So that makes it 5 items from topshop.

Then there's this really cute tee from MNG. the wordings "Nothing's gonna stop me now" MUAHAHAHAHA!!!

i tell you. I'm becoming sucha girl i should just kill myself.

Random point: Apples are gonna be my new best friend.

I am farking sleepy rite now... i know.. i'm turning vulgar, i should give myself a rule... Every single vulgar word come out of my mouth, put 50 cents into myc oin box.. lol.

Then i will have money to buy clothes! MUAHAHAHAH *cues thunder and lightning*

i cant really remember what else i wanna but. Oh yes. A hat from Forever 21 & Roxy. WAAHAHAH!! i think that's all ah. i can't really remember anything much rite now.

I'm just damn sleepy. SO tired. i'm gonna kill my cousin for dragging me out on Sunday, shopping with her and her friend the WHOLE DAY!

Reached home damn late, had dinner, went through the things we bought - realised that i bought 6pairs of earrings. LOL! and also i got myself a belt from marina sq, and i had to cut her hair. By the time i slept, it was 3am.

LOL!

yup. i do cut people's hair. there are times i cut my own hair. Cannot help it la... ask the hairdressers to do it for us, come out some other thing. SO we do it ourselves. LOL!!!!

Yup yup.... i cut her hair... inspired by Rihanna's hairdo in her latest music video-Umbrella. Yup yup... Now my cousin has the exact same hair as Rihanna all thanks to me!!! MUAHAHAHAA...

OH YA. SIDETRACK: I have a new hairstyle. lol! now more rocker than before yo!

I went out the whole day on Saturday too... it was damn fun la... Met up with Kin and Don again after Yellow Chair. Its so fun! I MISS THEM! The 4 of us catch up on each others' life...

*blushes* And i've never been soooo embarrassed about some things in my life before lor. and i didn't realise how much i was blushing till i saw the pictures... MY CHEEKS WERE SOOO PINK!!!! wahahhaa... they on the other hand was definitely enjoying it. *rolls eyes* they've been waiting for the chance since our techno outing 2 weeks ago lor...

*smacks kin and don* oh well.. you guys know i still adore ya'll rite? LOL!

So when are we crapping again? This time all of us have to be there, including The Merlimah! *glares at a particular endangered species*

Yup. I totally adore my weekends and i still can't stop smiling everytime i think about it. lol.

No comments: