Tuesday, May 15, 2007

"You must be determined. Nothing is impossible." She says.

Was dragged out to lunch again today. LOL! My boss just loves to bully me. But she's really supportive at times. That's one thing i salute her for.

She's fair.
------------------------------------------------

However that's not the thing i wanted to blog about...

I went out with my cousin yesterday and we just hung at Vivo. When i said hung, we literally hung la... wahaha.. we hung our legs into the pool. WAHAHHAHA!!

So romantic rite?

but its with my cousin lor. So spoil the moment~!!! lol...

Since i havent seen her in like a REALLY REALLY REALLY long time (actually 2 weeks only)... We caught up with each others life.

*evil grins* I hope she's reading this.

I AM ONE INNOCENT SHITE OF A COUSIN EVEN THOUGH I'M THE ONE WHO ALWAYS GETS US INTO TROUBLE...

If you know what i mean.. *Winks winks*

WAHAHAHAHAHAH..

yes, i'm gonna rub it in even more! lol!

My innocence is shining through revealing the angel within!

And she still can say that i'm not gonna be so innocent in the near future, just wait and see. I tell you, those are just excuses!!! Muahahaha...

How can i not be innocent in the near future? I'm such an angel here... rite? lol! *smacks nana* We'll just wait and see my dear... WAHAHHAHHHAHAH!!!

No comments: