Tuesday, May 01, 2007

I've fallen sick.

So much for my darling nagging at me to sleep and rest well so that i wont fall sick... and few days later... here i am in this condition.

Serve me right for not listening to him.

but seriously i'm sick!

My head's spinning, my throat's sore and my nose is running away.

My cousins from malaysia came... Wahlau... they made me sit in front of them, like in front of a panel of interviewees, this morning at abt 2am... and ya... wahaha.... the interview lasted for 2 hours.

Bloody hell. I never even do such things to them lor!!! grrr... You should have seen their evil grins. I was sniffling as they were questioning away.

OH GOD! MY HEAD IS PAINFUL LOR!

What would i really love rite now?

To be hugged to sleep or while i sleep, to be served porridge when i wake up...

WAHAHHAHA... i can so continue dreaming!

flu bug has bitten me!!! and its getting to my head and i have no cure for it! i'm just gonna eat panadol and see what happens tmr.

I still have to drag myself to work.

*faints*

No comments: