Wednesday, May 16, 2007

PHANTOM OF THE OPERAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Went to watch it yesterday. IT WAS UBER COOL!

It was...

Awesomelicious, beautiful, magnificently enchanting.

I AM SO HOOKED TO IT!

I'm so in love with the set. It gave a whole new perspective on set. I've never seen how a set can be manipulated as such! I was amazed and speechless.

There's really nothing that could describe what i saw.

The technical aspects of the show was great!!!!

The phantom's voice was simply... enchanting. He sings so effortlessly you know... and his vocal range was like.. WOAH!!! Makes you inspired to sing as well.

A person cries because of the show, by the end of it, i wanted to cry... not because of how sad i was... but how awed i was of everything.

I miss acting. That's a definite.

And the guys' voice... Raoul and Phantom... TO DIE FOR!!! wahahaa... actually, more of the phantom's voice la... i'm still not over it..

I'm definitely head over heels with singing men. lol!

I'm having post-phantom fever. It's so HawT!

No comments: