Friday, May 25, 2007

Its been a while since i last updated my beloved bloggie!!!

Lol.

Rite... Its only been 4 days.

Muahahahaha.... its 2 days from pay day and i'm uber broke!!! so embarassing lor. And the GSS is on and i'm itching to get myself something... but no i shall behave.

Behave i shall.

MUAHAHAHAHAH!!

Yes yes i have yet to update on my camwhoring session with Sin Ni... lol. She has labelled me as the camwhoring queen of Buangkok.

Well, my dear best friend, ex-partner in crime... Thank you for the honour and how does it feel to be acquainted with me (now "royalty")?

Reading her blog is hilarious. It seriously never fails to tickle me.

We have come to a conclusion. Both of our blogs = BIMBOTIC!

Eh Sin Ni, I TELL YOU ONE SECRET!

*Whispers* I sprained my ankle 2 days ago... Lol... i think you miss my presence so you sent your sprain to come visit me issit?!?!

*smacks Sin Ni*

I think its because i tortured you on the last outing, walking around Vivocity from one end to the other several times. *evil laughter*

anywayz, I am sad.

Due to unforeseen circumstance, I am only getting my pay on Tuesday instead of the expected Monday.

So much for wanting to go shopping! but oh well, we'll talk about shopping after i've cleared several debts. I feel poor just by thinking about it already... WAHAHAHHA!!!

And then I'm going KL. NOooooooooo.... I will refrain from spending too much there... i just need to get several heels and some goodies for certain people. lol! Yup yup.. you know why? Coz, Guess is on sale and i am itching to see how good is the sale and i refuse to go into the boutiques rite now due to the fact that i cant buy anything!

There's a list of people that's been missed. Dunno whether they miss me or not lor! *grumbles*

1. Deena

This girl here has disappeared from my life for the past 3weeks? or is it longer? Eversince you came back from Indo, never call me, never talk to me, never online, never go out, never message. HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!? and don't even think of nagging at me for going KL ah... *rolls eyes* And i sound like a possesive boyfriend. Oh well, she does the exact same thing to me too!! Everytime i'm going out of the country.

2. Hid

ok this one... i don't miss so much la.. i talk to her weekly leh.. i just met up with her also.. LOL! besides, she's busy with projects... but she's free enough of our monthly routine of going to the 24-hr prata shop that we usually chill at.

3. Azi

I realised that its been... hmmmm... 2weeks? or is it longer? since the last time we met? i think its 3 weeks.

4. Mel

Its been a week lor! wahahhaa... ok ok fine... i shall not complain... hahahha.. azi will kill me when she sees that its been a week and i'm already complaining. Or maybe, she will kill you too! for the 3 of us not meeting up... MUAHAHAHAHAH!!!

5. Sin Ni

Eh girl, my pay coming soon. LOL! so when's our next camwhoring session to wipe out both our memory cards and battery?

---------------------------------------------------

I am so sick of my schedule la... I'm compromising so many things. ARGH. That is not suppose to happen. Sheesh.

I swear i tell you there are times that i'm more stressed up over a stupid schedule than i'll ever be while interviewing a driver or anyone to do his affidavit.

Yes. I'm beginning to miss my legal work.

The irony of everything.

No comments: