Monday, May 14, 2007

Its gonna be 2am soon and i'm still wide awake. No. I'm not on leave tmr... i'm working tmr... but i've been catching up on sleep so much this weekend... I can't seem to stay awake for long actually. LOL!

until of course if i wake up at about midnight or earlier... then i'll still be awake now... lol! My sleeping habits are kinda screwed up!

ARGH! I haven't been going fencing since beginning of May... That's hmmm... 15 DAYS!! I'm so dead!

Thanks to me being sick for the past 2 weeks! and i have a competition in exactly 2 weeks! I AM SO SCREWED!

What if i got no stamina anymore? I am so gonna suck! ARGH!!!!!

I will need to go swimming nearly everyday already. I havent gone training for 2 weeks. That in itself is disastrous.

And i've been gaining weight. seriously.

I'm in deep shit. So yes. I'm gonna be much stricter to myself rite now. I'm not gonna listen to anyone anymore.

I have my wants. I have my needs. I have my goals. I have my dreams.

So i really hope that some won't try to talk me out of it. I'm sick and tired of it.

Sometimes people tell you other wise, only to make direct opposite remarks and comments later on.

I've had enough.

No comments: