Friday, May 04, 2007

I'm still sick but of course i'm definitely feeling so much better than yesterday.

I'm more alert as compared to yesterday. Yesterday, i was a mess. I couldn't even form a sentence for a one line letter. Talk about pathetic man.

So i was asked to go home an hour after i reached the office (i was on morning half day since i only have 1 day MC)

I tell you, THE COMPANY DOCTOR HAS SOMETHING AGAINST ME!

The first time i went there also the doctor show me one kind of attitude down there. So that day, i walked into the room and he asked me, "What's wrong with you?"

I just stared at him.

Dont you just hate it when docs ask you such questions? I mean if you know you wouldnt go and see them wat!!!! *faints*

So i just rant the following to him at high speed.

"I have sore throat and i'm coughing. i have dry cough, runny nose, i have really bad headache so i have no idea whether or not i'm having fever... and oh ya, before i forget i need an MC for today."

Don't doctors just love patients like me? I make their job easier. They don't have to check also got full diagnosis.

CB.

I really think company doctors have something against me.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Some things just remain. Its like, i don't know how and where to begin you know.

I don't know whether anyone get what i've been trying to say this past few days. I don't know whether my message was put across to the person it really meant for.

There are just times that i'm both confused and frustrated and i have no idea how to get it out.

OMG. My headache is back. I shall continue again later. I might have to go Bugis.

I guess some promises are meant to be broken huh? I guess.
I guess some things are just supposed to be left alone? I guess.

I don't know. I'm confused. I'm just... blank out... must be the medicine i suppose.

No comments: