Monday, May 14, 2007

I'm actually managing quite well with the lack of sleep and everything. lol!

I'm actually not sleepy at all... even though everyone else says that i looked shagged. LOL!

ARGH.

Something's calling out to me. I need to spice up my life. Really. General energy of where i'm at is not healthy for the mind, body and soul. I'm seriously thinking i need a better paying job.

But like what i told suk ching. I need to lose weight in order to get that.

Seriously.

*rub hands gleefully*
---------------------------------------------------------

I have a new colleague tmr...

We call her, Paro.

hehehhe...

Oh... Such Deja Vu...

have i mentioned to you that i miss acting?

Some people here just don't take me seriously. Maybe thats the reason why i feel like killing someone half the time.
--------------------------------------------------------

I've never felt the way i did before.

The sudden sharp pain, the sudden sense of lost, the sudden emotional tug.

And then, i knew how much i cared.

No comments: