Friday, August 17, 2007

Becky's 21st Bday party is this coming Saturday... AND I CANT GO!!!!!!!!!!

WAAAAAAAAAAAA~!!!


I'm so sad lor! Its been sucha long time since i last saw her....

She's having a chalet, the theme's Retro... But i've gotta miss it!! Why? Coz, its the second night of Chronicles of Maria... I AM SO SAD!

How am i suppose to tell her? Confirm she will kill me one! Confirm Hidayah can go... waaaaaa!! I wanna go tooooo~!

This is an official public annoucement to Rebecca Alicia Danielle P.,

BECKY!!! Regarding your 21st bday party rite? errr... welll... i can't make it... *runs and hides in a corner*

We go out another day k? I Promise!! *smiles timidly*

------------------------------------------------------

Its so hard isnt it? To look within yourself and believe.

I'm human afterall.

Afraid to open up, afraid to believe, afraid to trust. Vulnerability is not the best of feelings. Sometimes, its hard to overcome that by yourself.

Maybe i read between the lines too much. Yerp. Maybe.

*hugs self*

If one can see the waves within, they'd be worried that I might be drowning.

No comments: