Thursday, August 16, 2007

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

I havent blogged for... *starts counting off my fingers* 3 DAYS! wahahaha...

Its been raining the past few days... SO COLD CAN!

But anywayz, what have i been up to?

Nothing much actually, i've been laying off fencing on weekdays at the moment. i'm just too tired to rush to fencing in Ubi when i have so many things to remember at the moment and i of course constantly forgot to remind myself to call my coach for training sessions. Its ok la.. the most i do on weekdays next week afternoons. Hmmmm....

so yup yup... wahahhahaha...

So i went shopping. *cues audiences to gasp and faints*

Well, River Island was on sale. lol! so ya. lol. i got myself a pink and white stripped sweater thingy! i think its soooo sweet it looks like a lollipop! I'm talking about the colour of course. lol!

Haiz... i am seriously bored rite now... <---- That ladies and gents was random. I was on leave yesterday and met up with Shahdon. So romantic rite? *Faints*

I go on leave and i see Shahdon. haiz. SO EARLY SOMEMORE LOR! i didn't even get to sleep in alittle and wake up to stare at the ceiling for awhile. Nope. i did not manage to do that. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Went to the carpenter to get some of our stuff and guess what we saw?

OUR MOVABLE STAIRCASES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The sight of our staircases... was like... WHOA!! YAY YAY YAY! And we started hopping about while waiting for the owner to come back from his appointment and meet us.

We ordered our frames and gave our most angelic face to the uncle. Well, at least i did and Shahdon came to the conclusion that Uncle like my face. LOL!!

So we went to Geylang to get some cloths for the screen. IT WAS SO FUN CAN! WAHAHHAHA! i've always enjoyed production shopping la... wahahhahhaa... Coz,

1. It always drove Shahdon crazy how i choose the cloth and then quarrel with the uncle in desperate attempts of getting a discount. lol!

Met my cousin yesterday... WHEEEEEE...

Agreed on the both of us getting a manicure, but then.... i remembered i'm doing set this weekend as well as i have fencing on saturday... so i might scratch off the colour OR the design while doing the set OR my fencing glove might destroy it as well... So i pulled out at the last minute even though my cousin kept insisting on it...

But hey, she's taking a 3-week break from Wakeboarding... i'm not having any break from Fencing lor.

But ah... actually i kinda feel alittle itchy wanna do it also lor... so maybe i shall do it for hari raya... khe khe khe... and most probably change my hairstyle as well.. hehehehe...

Should i keep my fringe the same length or chop it off again? Hmmmmmmmm.......

Yes. I'm not free... I'm occupied... BUTTTTTT

I. AM. BORED!

------------------------------

Chronicles of Maria

Showing at DBS Audi on 24th & 25th August. Get your tickets from www.gatecrash.com.sg

------------------------------

No comments: