Monday, August 27, 2007

I am back at work.

Wheeee... Rite.

I'm so effing tired I'm having difficulty staying awake.

The Chronicles of Maria is finally over!

So how was it? Well, on the part of the Set Team, there were minor glitches but then again, no one other than the Set Team knew that if I didnt state it out here...

The response? Could have been better.

Bump out was as tedious as bump in. Even though it was a much faster process, then the time i was at Tampines Central CC dragging the panels to the Foyer while Hamad was waiting for the lift to put the staircases in... There are times that I dont act like a girl.

I was aching the whole of Sunday... It felt like as though i've been to the gym every single day for the entire week!! The tiredness came crashing on Sunday. I pity the guys who have to go for the Army Half Marathon on Sunday morning.

I reached home at about 1.30am. That's a first for me. HAhahahah.. there's always a first for everything huh? More to come though. LOL!!

My grandmother was sound asleep when i reached home and she asked me what time i came home in the morning but she just nodded and proceed to doing the other things around the house. She got no comments already...

Like every production, I'll definitely miss some things. Being a Set Designer was fun but not always easy. Rite Shah? Heee.

I'll definitely miss backstage moments with Yazid, Mas, Nurul and the Men of Airam...

I'll definitely miss the wings moments with Sherman and Ashley and an occassional appearance of Derrick. Hopefully, Derrick's recovering. The poor guy had fever on Saturday, so the Set Team was one man short. We started singing old National Day songs and waving our light sticks in the air!

I'll definitely miss the onstage moments. khekhekhe.. i don't think many know what we did on stage... but... hahahahha... the Set Team will definitely miss those moments.We endured the smoke together ya'll! We memorised the script and we definitely have our own rendition.

There's also this other person that i'm grateful to even though he is not part of the production.
Melvyn Lee.

He's always helping me through every single production and this one is no exception. Thanks dear, you always see me at my worst huh? lol! Bie, thanks for being there with me on Saturday.

So what's next?

Klasik Mambo '07 on 23rd December 2007. Its my 1st Malay production yo. DONT LAUGH!

And then there's always the other plans that needs to be put into action and..

I guess, its also time to apply for universities.
When the time comes, how?

No comments: