Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Eversince COM started, i started cursing myself why on earth i didnt have a driving license... it doesnt help that on a weekday along Shenton Way at 6pm i see luxurious cars passing by!!!!

Why? Coz, at least i could have rented a car and it definitely would have made things so much easier for me. I wouldnt have to rush all over the place and wasting my time on traveling from one point to another.

So i've decided. I need the driving license. I need the car.

I'm eyeing for a Tuscan! Red or Yellow Tuscan would be awesome. If it happens to be a convertible? That would be DELIGHTFULLY DELICIOUS and definitely orgasmic.

I want it by 28.

You think its possible? wahahahaha... i hope so. I have a thing for sports car and it doesnt help that i want them and i dont see the attraction in any other cars and it also doesnt help much that these sport cars are the expensive ones in the market! cb.

Maybe before that getting a BMW sports wouldn't be so bad... At least I know i'm nearing the Tuscan... and will be getting it soon!!! WAHAHAHAHAHHA...

The BMW Coupe or BMW Cabriolet... I love the BMW's red or silver... HAWTTT~!!

But of course, my ultimate dream would be when i get my hands on the White Mesarati or orange or white lamborghini~~!!

I really hope i would get my hands and own either of them before i die~~!!!!!!

But for now, i can always settle for a Hyundai Coupe. A yellow one would be greatly appreciated!

Bottomline: i've concluded that i need a car.

P.s: I know mom ever asked me to consider the Volkswagen Beetle, but I will only drive a Volkswagen beetle if its a lime green convertible.

P.p.s: A normal Beetle i will only consider if its either lime green or its red with black spots (i'm serious!)

P.p.p.s: I hope this post doesnt sound so bimbotic

No comments: