Friday, August 10, 2007

I havent been updating properly! I have to stop giving out cryptic posts. lol.

Magus Luna
It was great seeing everyone again. I missed them. I missed the juniors... And i missed the late night hangouts at Techno after Core groups.

So how was Magus Luna this year? It was definitely interesting. Could have been better... but its was ok la.. it was nice.

Becoming Royston
Seeing a familiar face on screen has always been something that i can't usually get used to. LOL! But yeah, Alvin's the lead in this movie and i went for the exclusive closed door screening. LOL! that was my first time going for a closed door screening. It was definitely fun.

Lesser Sung Broadway Concert
Now, THAT was good! lol. It was a very simple concert... but seriously, Shahdon's voice has like.. Improved from the last time i remembered him sing! seriously. Shahdon definitely stole the show that night... and i feel kinda guilty for pestering him for a free ticket for it.. WAHAHHAHA!! But i know.. shahdon.. you lurve me rite?!?!?! lol!!!

Chronicles of Maria
For the crew... JIA YOU!!!!

Gemilang on Suria
Ok i thought that was something no one will ever catch again or something. BUT ITS CURRENTLY DOING A REPEAT TELECAST!

Deena's gonna bury herself... and i already died when i saw the 1st episode 2 weeks ago being repeated and i couldn't change the channel coz my aunt wanted to watch it. I thought nobody will catch it... but i came to work on Monday and my colleagues had to ask me about it. I died. I even on a split second pretended that the girl on TV wasn't me. wahahhahaha!!!!

Love
The feelings are definitely stronger than ever. That, i won't deny. :P *winks and hugs*

No comments: