Thursday, August 30, 2007

Nothing tastes so sweet as the Donuts from Donut Factory
Dunkin donuts are good too but you cant get them here... lol! I totally love donuts! soooo........


Such a kind act cannot go unnoticed!!

While I was at work, Shahdon queued up for Donuts. He got me a dozen! WHEEEE~!! And you guys know how long Donut Factory's queue is rite? heee.

So nice of him rite? Now i have a dozen of colourful and cute looking donuts nestled in a box placed carefully on my recycled paper box underneath my desk.

Thanks Shah! Even though you have to queue for quite sometime, but definitely not as long as all those who have queued before you. LOL!

THANKS!

Ok now, my only concern is that when i go to meet Deena later, Yohan cannot see me there... Or else, he will definitely kill me when he sees me carrying a donut box!

No comments: