Wednesday, August 01, 2007

She's lost. They say.

My response? *rolls eyes*

--------------------------------------------

I've finally made a decision between the 2 men that i was in dilemma with the other day. MUAHAHAHAHAH~!!
And now, i got Harry too!
My life is filled with men and i'm loving the attention.. lol! *dies laughing*
-------------------------------------------
I hope you'd tell me your worries. It hurts me seeing but not knowing. The least i could do is to be your listening ear... I'll always be here.
-------------------------------------------

I'm back in the office after 2 days of MC. Yup yup. Totally knock out. Lol! But why is it that it doesn't rain when i'm at home underneath my covers but its raining the moment i enter the office?

I must be living in the warmer parts of Singapore! So irritating.

So how are things here? Hmmmm... My boss hasn't uttered a word to me. Not that i'm complaining. I don't intend to say anything ever since the Staff Meeting that took place yesterday.

Annual leaves are preferred. But mine was rejected coz its too long!

Yes, my annual leaves which i applied for Chronicles of Maria was rejected. I have not fight for it yet, coz, i was too busy last week doing idiotic stuff and i fell sick the past 2 days.

If i still do not get the leaves i've applied for, I'm gonna give it to her.

No comments: