Thursday, August 02, 2007

Heee.

The sweetest of things happened yesterday and no i wasn't hallucinating even though i'm still sick. lol!

Thanks dear. *hugs*

AND, people have to STOP thinking that i'm some busy woman. I'm NOT THAT busy you know! Like for this week for example. I'm free. OK Fine. that's probably because i'm sick... but oh well, you get my drift.

I'm not busy enough for people to book me 2 weeks in advance! the most just tell me 2 days before and i'll tell you whether i can make it or not la... the most i will just tell you when's my next available dates.

OR i can cancel my appointments. That has happened before. I mean it depends on what i prefer to do that day what... If a more preferred appointment comes along as compared to the other and the other appointment is not say very important, i'll just cancel it lor.

Yes, there are times i do cancel fencing to go out. You think wat, i fence everday one ah? lol! I need a break from my sword too... But not at the moment since my coach just came back from Hong Kong and he's already worried that i would lose my stamina...

But my point is that,

I'm not busy enough that you have to book me 2 weeks in advance.

Rite hally? Or maybe you're turning into some efficient secretary?! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

-------------------------------------------------

I did the most brilliant thing anyone could do yesterday or rather, this morning.

I slept late but i decided that i should be kind to myself and take my medicine. So i did.

I took my cough syrup at 2am. So clever rite? Luckilly i managed to be awake early enough to realise that...

1. it was still morning...
2. i'm late...

so ya... and the best part? my mom was awake and she just allowed me to sleep down there like some babi can! argh. The least she could do was like wake me up! i mean yes, i'm always late nowadays... but still! i don't intend to come to work at 10am or wat la...

Lesson learnt: Don't ever take cough syrup when you're already sleeping late EVEN if you're not well unless you're on MC the next day, people will actually wake you up when they realise its 8am and that work starts at 830 OR you have someone sending you to work.

And Azi got herself a new phone. I have yet to find out how the phone look like though... and She'll be in Finland 4 days after my birthday on a business trip can!!!

I. AM. SO. JEALOUS!!

There's 2 kinds of PAs available in this world. One is the kind like Azi while the other is the kind like me.

And the kind like me, or rather me, have decided that if i wanna be a PA again at my next job, i'll find one that is like Azi's job...

Then i'll be able to travel the world while other people pay for my flight and accomodation!

Those PAs like Azi, have understanding bosses or rather people that understand that their assistants are human beings.

Those like me? have bosses who thinks that their assistants are robots and the only thing they need is monthly maintenance at the cheapest store available in town.

Ok, now i dunno whether you have 2 kinds of PAs or 2 kinds of boss?? hmmmm... lol. Watever it is, i'm sure you get my point.

And i think i'm growing old! I'm like ONLY 20!! I'm still younG! So stop sucking my youth out of me! Argh.

And he got his damn leaves approved. Its gonna be even more difficult now. shit.

No comments: