Monday, August 13, 2007

GOOD MORNING TO ALL!

Its a nice weather for a Monday morning... Agree?

So what did i do the whole week last week? I met up with Yohan on National Day. He "SLAUGHTERED" me. but its aite... its for my own good. But seriously, I was already imagining the various ways of a possible murder. lol!

I was aching the whole of Friday, Saturday and alittle on Sunday.

I couldn't breathe properly, couldn't talk properly, couldn't sit properly, couldn't even walk properly! oh wait.. there's one more thing:I COULDN'T EAT!

Turning up for Fencing on Saturday was seriously a chore and to find that the guys were not there... they deserved to be smacked! You think i like issit wake up so early on a Saturday?!?!?!?!

Since Peter has already left training when i reached, I had no one to duel with! And i didn't schedule training session with Coach.

So the first thing i did was dump my bag and proceed to curl up on the couch and took a nap while my coach was vacuuming the floor!

WAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA!!! i tell you, i can be sucha babi when i feel like it.

But after that, i had to do my drills. Did it for an hour and then left to meet Hally for breakfast before going to YCP.

I was really ready to die la after the drills. It wasn't as hectic coz, my coach was just giving instructions while vacuuming the place. So ya. At the end of it, i was still ready to die. lol!!

Went for YCP. I was really on the verge of strangling Shahdon. But its ok. I didn't and Shahdon therefore lived to see another day. lol.

The poor guy was sick. Hope he's feeling better now.

As you can see...

Over a span of 3 days, i wanted to kill AT LEAST 3 people already!

tsk tsk tks tsk... We live in dangerous times! lol.

So did i go fencing on Sunday? Ye... NOPE. Wahahahhaa... i woke up yesterday thinking that i need to look for inspiration for my baju raya!

So that's exactly what i did. I bought a few cloth already... my aunt is gonna sew my baju kurung for me.

This year's first day is most probably, ORANGE!

So bie, if we don't get white... alternatively Orange or bright blue can? heee.

And now i'm at work... muahahhhaahaha...

----------------------------------------------------

There are times where you wonder whether are there people who miss you they way you miss them. Don't you ever wonder?

---------------------------------------------------

There's alot of things happening. I may not be the most pious of people. I believe that god will not give me anything more than I can handle. He, of course, knows best. I have faith in alot of things. I learned some things over the weekends.

---------------------------------------------------

I actually missed him so much over the weekend! *smacks self and faints*

No comments: