Thursday, August 30, 2007

Life resumes.

Or so it seems.

Too tired to move anywhere, its the umpteenth time i took a cab to work. This week especially. Now, i remembered why i'm broke half the time.

I should try to stop this really really really bad habit. 3 ERP gantrys isnt a joke.

Its not as if i will reach earlier... i will actually reach later than if i was already late and still took the train. lol!

---------------------------------------------
Have stayed away from Fencing for a little too long, its time to get back. I missed the guys and their nonsensical chatter and i actually missed my coach with his sarcasm to me. But I can't see them again this sunday. I'll be away.

Note to self: Better be back, I wanna go taiwan with them and actually come back with something more than just memories. Haiz. That's what i always say, but it doesn't seem to be coming true.

Another note to self: Remember to message Yohan. *ponders* Should I continue or should I do it by myself after this? But Yohan has been great motivator and company whenever I meet him. Argh. Money. Decisions. Shite.

I'm no longer confident in certain things anymore. Maybe I question myself too much. Maybe.

--------------------------------------------
Next on the Agenda? Job.

People have been giving me countless advise on this. Different views. What i know is that, i need time away from this.

-------------------------------------------
Moving on, Studies.

That is definitely much easier than what i'm going through now. I've never appreciated school the i do now. Unis, darling, unis. I better get the necessities done before i accidentally enrol myself in something else and postpone my degree... again.

But i definitely need my driving license before leaving.

-------------------------------------------
8 years down the road?

Cheh... so forward looking sia me... I have my plans, but i'm not gonna state it here. At least, not yet.

Now? Just can't wait for the weekends to arrive so i can wake up late. LOL!

No comments: