Monday, February 25, 2008

Fun, Hot & Sinful...


It was one unforgettable friday. It was definitely addictive. I had tons of fun. Did things I never thought i'd do... Definitely not in front of him. Spoil reputation yo. Some of my friends would have expected it out of me. but still!!! lol!!

The company was *winks* awesome. The music was good. I love our moments.

I don't dance in front of certain pple for well.. obvious reasons. But I cannot just behave myself when R&B and hip hop is in the house! lol! That's something I've been listening to for the past 10 years of my life! Lol..

Hmmm but still, i think i do still surprise myself. lol!

-------------------------------------
A smile was unconsciously carved. Rosy pink coloured her cheeks. Her mind wondered off to a recent memory as a kiss still lingers on her mind...
-----------------------------------

Saturday came and I met up with my Sec sch classmates. yup yup. We talked. They updated. Some had many blonde moments. I became a target for a certain topic. lol! Not that I mind, I just find it odd! seriously.

Social Standing. One that I've forgotten everytime i'm away from them and later on gets reminded of everytime I see them. It is a way of life. They constantly remind me how I was like that. It is still my way of life. But it is not as extreme as what it used to be. Circumstances.

We talked about brands. About bags. About watches. They talked about others and me and her listened politely. We came mainly to see each other. We made a promise that we wont only see each other every class gathering. It's really sad if that happens.

We excused ourselves and headed off for dinner after she cancelled on her Uni friends. We miss each other terribly even though we no longer say it anymore. She's the one person who knows of my extent of mischief without me having to tell her anything... Coz, i have always been the somewhat reckless one, the hot-headed one and the risk taker. *rolls eyes* And I know her fears without her having to explain further.

We both have beliefs and strong opinions of certain things and never once did she ever question my decision. With her, I know I could say anything and we will still respect each other.

Even though there was one thing that she nearly knocked my head for.

LOW FAT MILK? SERIOUSLY LOR SIN NI!!! WHERE THEY GOT SELL LOW FAT MILK!?

--------------------------------------------
She was brought up to appreciate the finer things in life. She was brought up to know the difference. She was brought up to live like that. They made sure of that. Seeing them, reminded her of alot of things. Its is their way of life. It is hers as well isn't it?
--------------------------------------------

No comments: