Tuesday, February 12, 2008

WILL WONDERS EVER CEASE?

I was on a road trip this long weekend. TIRING but nevertheless, FUN.

I met Lili on the eve of CNY. I know I know, that in itself is a shocker to everyone! lol!!! don't believe me?? i have proof! lol!!


Yes. I went out with the one person that i've never hung out in my entire life and only talk to each other when we need to i.e. group projects.

And yes, i wore overalls to work. That, btw, wasn't a fashion disaster moment. LOL! if it was, i would never have agreed to go out also. LOL!

I still can't get over the fact that I met her on Wednesday. Not only her, her bf as well.

WILL WONDERS EVER CEASE?

I went on an unplanned road trip. Singapore - Melaka, Melaka - KL, KL - Melaka, Melaka - Singapore. All in a span of 2days plus.

I need to get my driving license soon!! At this rate, i will just die of curiosity to know what it feels like to speed along the Malaysian highway. LOL!!!

WILL WONDERS EVER CEASE?

Went to a water theme park. I swear we're all waterbugs. Cannot see pools of water and cannot see rides! lol!

I was having fever btw. and yet we're all screaming and running around...Spoiling our reputation... but I don't think my reputation was all that spoilt. *winks*

By the end of the day, I recovered from my sore throat... lol!

WILL WONDERS EVER CEASE?

Fell even more sick the moment i reached Singapore and went on MC on Monday on top of the already long weekend.

WILL WONDERS EVER CEASE?

I changed my hairstyle. I'm famous for this no? LOL! I'm not uploading any pic as of now... All pics with new hairstyle will be uploaded this coming weekend so as not to spoil any surprises or even later than that! lol. i don't want pple too see me with new hairstyle and die of shock. LOL!

WILL WONDERS EVER CEASE?

And he is in camp this thursday due to some airshow. And I most probably might not get to see him till end of the month. haix!! Which means... i most probably might not be seeing him for the whole month! Argh!

WILL WONDERS EVER CEASE?

No comments: