Friday, February 22, 2008

Sit & Reflect, and Bitching appears.

Met the Senoritas the other day. Had dinner. Sat by the sea and talked. Its been a long time since the 3 of us actually met up like that.

Hid's a teacher now. She's going into NIE and well, she's teaching at a Seconday School. Art. Deena's doing her degree. And Me? Well.. ermmm... I am still there.

Haiz.

Talked about alot of things and here I thought January only sucked for me. Then I found out January sucked for them as well. Maybe 2008 didn't really start well for most of us. Its like a residual spill over of the previous year.

I hope they're doing fine. I hope they will be able to cope with anything that comes their way. They're great people. Loyal, Nice, Kind, Sweet, Caring, Loving, Understanding and have I mentioned.. Loyal? LOL!

Sometimes, people just don't realise the things they have. People tend to take others for granted. Especially their girlfriends lor! Eh girls, forgive me if the next time you see your boyfriends, they're missing a finger or something. lol!!!

Anywayz, I'm going out today!!! Meeting him!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally!! *hops about* stupid stupid camp. I haven't seen him for ermm... close to 3 weeks!!!!

ANYWAYZ, i think the following pics are funny! lol! I was giggling when i saw the Dugong and the Shark one! lol!!!


No comments: