Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Took it off Isya's Blog.
I was too curious to see my ans.

Where did you meet?
In school. So cliche. lol!

When did you meet?
First day of poly. He was my classmate!

Was it love at first sight?
hmmm.. not exactly love at first sight.. there was some attraction. lol!

how old were you both?
I was 16 and him, 17. He's older than me by 8mths!

Where was your first date?
The Cathay.

We went out only after like a week after we got together? He was busy with camp and had a test to sit for that Saturday. Yup yup.

Our first date was Pan's Labyrinth.. Wahahaha.. the entire thing was awkwardly sweet. :)


How long until you met the parents?
Well.. i've met his parents before when we were in school and all.


When was it official?
7th January 2007... After 3 years of friendship.. *smiles*

THE GOOD

Whats the sweetest thing he has ever done for you?
Too many things.. From when we were friends to now... One thing that never fails to make me smile is how he always try to make me smile or rather the attempts... No matter how bad my mood has been, no matter how sucky the day has been, no matter how i'm on the verge of tears and no matter how bad his day has been...

Does he buy you lots of gifts?
Not exactly... I wish he would tho! lol!! then i can wear or see it everyday... lol!


Whats your favorite thing to do together?
Annoy the shit out of each other, shop and annoy each other in the process as well, we go to the arcade! lol! and just spend time with the other.

When did you know you were falling in love?
hahahahaha... It was a gradual thing.. I don't know when exactly and i don't know whether i should state it here.. this is so embarassing. lol!

I knew when I already fell when some thing happened during our friendship, some may know this, some may not... its when you're not talking to each other and you try so hard to ignore the other but he is the one thing on your mind. You saw him sad, you saw him alone and yet you know you cannot and shouldnt be the one comforting him esp when another party is doubting your friendship... You wish against all odds to give him a hug, to talk like before and just to see that smile... And yet, you know you should just be the one looking from a far and taking his lead. And that was when i knew i've fallen i guess, when it hurts so much to see the one person you care about like that just an arm's length away and all you could do is just look and pretend that it doesnt bother you.

Who said I love you first?
Him. =)

THE BAD

Whats his worst habit?
His death stare, when in actual fact he just woke up from sleep...

What annoys you about him?
errrr... let me think.. oh yes! when he doesnt reply my smses!!! Or when he doesnt get the hint that I want some attention here... helooooo?? Wahahhaha...

Has he ever hurt you badly?
erm... not that i can recall.

Would he ever cheat?
Nope.. I dont think so.

Do you trust him?
yup.

DEEP & MEANINGFUL

Could you be without him?
I doubt it...

Do you think about him constantly when your apart?
yea.

How long have you been together?
Relationship-wise: going into our 14mths

Can you see a future together?
with God's will

Would you like to get married?
To him? of course. :P

Where can you see your relationship in a years time?
together... Amen.

5 years time?
let's see.. in 5yrs time i'll be on my way to turning 27.. *screams* OLD! anywayz, thats not the point. i shouldn't digress. Still together, i hope. =)

Do you know there is definatly no-one better out there for you?
I've been picky and extremely choosy in my life so far... And i've picked him... so go figure!

Is he your best friend as well as your lover?
What can i say? I have the best of both worlds! =)

Does he come first over everyone else in your life?
he holds an importance in my life, that's for sure.

Would you die for him?
Depends on the situation...

ON A LIGHTER NOTE

Whats the funniest thing you have ever done together?
Do i really have to state? lol! hmmmm let me recall the most recent funniest thing... oh! Last Friday! I wont state what we did tho but he did find it amusing tho.. *rolls eyes*

Say something that only you two understand...
hahaha.. who doesn't? lol! Sometimes, don't need to say anything also... WAHAHAHHA! we are telepathic... can volunteer ourselves in those war as message messengers. lol!

Does he make you laugh?
yup yup.

Is he tickelish?
MUAHAHAHA.. *wiggles eyebrow*

Are you?
I shall not reveal my secret here! LOL! =P

HAVE YOU EVER?

Spent the night together?
hmmm.. only if you refer to our after work outings that goes late into the night...

Celebrated a holiday together?
Hopefully, one coming up soon?

Met his parents?
nope.

Made him cry?
erm.... Maybe?

Done anything spontaneous together?
yes.

Is this love?
Yes, Definitely.

No comments: