Monday, February 18, 2008

We're Soaring, Flyin,
There's Not A Star In Heaven,
That We Can't Reach

Everytime I watch High School Musical, a guy like Troy Bolton never fail to make me smile.

He's cute, he's sweet, awkwardly romantic, he sings!... I LIKE!

I also want someone like that... Awakwardly romantic is always good... captures the heart no? macam makes you go... awwww, he's so sweet.

Wahahahha..

I know i know.. kids show! But hey i love Zac Efron pls! LOL! The boyish look.. *drools*

Nobody can deny that Zac Efron is cute la! And he's only a year younger than me!!! lol! he's birthday also in the same month as me!

You think got chance or not? *wiggles eyebrows* heehehe... omg. i have to stop being so gatal pls!

But he's really cute la... cannot help it! I wanna fly to Hollywood and "accidentally" bump into him.

You know the world can see us
In a way that's different than who we are...

No comments: