Friday, February 15, 2008

High on Limeade

So I didn't have any plans yesterday. My cousin is back and to avoid the lovey dovey atmosphere, we refrain from going to ice cream parlours, restaurants, movies and whatnots. I mean confirm couples are smooching everywhere rite?

To avoid getting affected by the surroundings. We ended up somewhere unexpected.

Hahaha.. I wont mention where here.. coz, i know someone will kill me. In particular, deena, for going without her.

Music was good. Atmosphere was ok... Crowd wasn't so happening but it was ok la.. hehehehe... The carpark was.. fuyooo. the cars was orgasmic. lol!

We hopped from place to place... yesterday wasn't too happening... Coz, it was a thursday... So it was like.. bleargh at the other places... We left early coz the group was tired... quite disappointed though.. just as the music was getting there. ARGH!

Will be going there again on other days to check out the music. =)

---------------------------------------

Talked about some stuff. Told her off. Yest's conversation better get in her head or we would be going in circles everytime such things happen again.

If an attraction occurs, things will be done to grab your attention. It is your decision to decide where and when to place the full stop. It takes 2 to clap. Don't tell me things like I didn't do anything. That's pure bullshit. Especially in the circumstances we were referring to.

I'm not putting him down. I'm not saying its wrong. At this rate, it will be a matter of time before some other mess crops up. Worst than this, and I wouldn't be surprised if I actually do have to be there when that happens. No matter how I tell you that I'm not going to answer your call.

At the end of the day, we're girls.

No comments: