Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

Have fun all! I hope you guys have a great day today! Enjoy!

What will I be doing this yr? Same as last yr... I'll be meeting my cousin.

I tell you the day my cousin gets attached, will be the most omg day... other than the fact that i will be extremely happy for her... I won't have anyone to meet for Vday already! *grumbles*So yeah.

Its been a long long long long long half day so far... Gosh! Alot of things went wrong from the moment I woke up this morning. It started with me waking up late. Later than usual! and then, I couldn't find the clothes that I wanted to wear. talk about bad luck!

Well, at least this year, i didn't witness anyone getting fired in front of me... Last year was... WHOA! talk about hiding behind my cubicle. lol!
I think seeing pple get flowers here today is more sweeter since there's so few female colleagues here. lol! I JEALOUS~~~!!!

Nothing of that sort will happen la, other than the fact that I'm so busy today! I was ready to force people to eat worms and vomit blood.

By lunch, i'm having a splitting headache.

Now, I'm just taking a break from high speed typing and searching for documents, coz I think I've flooded alot of people's emails and they have yet to reply. MUAHAHAHAH!!

I seriously hope that the day will miraculously and gradually be much much much better.

No comments: