Monday, February 04, 2008

TWINS GALORE~!!


We went to see Tutz the other day... I think i did blogged about it. LOL! yup yup. One half of my godsons! He is also currently the wallpaper on my phone! WAHAHAHAH~~
There you have it! Aniq with his mummy and godmothers! =) Adrian wasn't with us coz he had to go through some check up... Nvm nvm... i'll get my hands on Adrian soon! MUAHAHAHAHA!!

Its been a really really long time since I last hold a newborn. I am so scared lor! Its like so fragile and so small and undoubtedly cute! heeee... I have a very sick image of me accidentally detaching the head from the body. Yup yup.

My imagination is one of a kind. lol!


I really do wish that I could steal it! It obviously will fit in my bag... haiz!


And the picture below happens to be my favourite photo of Aniq and me... I wonder why. LOL~!

No comments: