Wednesday, February 20, 2008

SNAIL PACE

Even the snail is moving faster than how the day is passing by. This is driving me crazy. Why can't it speed up? I'm like so tired and sleepy and I'm aching all over the place. I need a neck massage! I'm serious! *looks ard for volunteers*

Sidetrack: I think I look really good today. lol! The clothes, the hair... Very Safari Ranger look. lol! Only that I'm just very sleepy.

Approximately an hour to my freedom today! haiz. AN HOUR! GET ME OUT OF HERE! I WANNA LIE DOWN!

aiyah, not say i'll be going home straight also. I'll be meeting the Senoritas today. FULL SENORITAS. Hidayah is coming today. Singapore should annouce today as public holiday. It is a historical event please. *rolls eyes*

I am currently filling a form that I never thought I'd ever fill.

I'm currently counting down to 6pm. There's 45 more mins.

I'm currently looking for inspiration for a particular saturday. Everything is in order so far. Bookings made. Items bought. MUAHAHAHAHAHA!! Left a few more things to do! lol!

I am good at multi tasking.

And here's a birthday shoutout on my blog:


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELVYN ALEXANDER LEE!!


Take care and ENJOY! Before you know it, you'll be 23. khekhekhekhekhe...
See you on Friday love! *hugs and kisses*

I have a class gathering on Saturday at Selegie. Where the fark is Selegie?! haiz. They are so gonna scream when they see me! CONFIRM LO! What shall i wear?! khekhekhekhe~~

I am not training this Friday! I AM GOING OUT! Period. And coach is enjoying being sarcastic to me. "Why cannot make it on Friday? Go pak tor issit?"

Ya la! THEN? haiyo.

And just as it has reached 20mins to knock off... someone have to decide that something was wrong.

Durga Durga~~ WHYYYYYY??? why does it always happen to me?!

No comments: