Monday, February 04, 2008

RANDOM RANTS

I finally got a new laptop on Friday. Now, I don't have to squint anymore! LOL! Especially if I am in a rush. muahahhahaa... Its a definite change. I mean I do like my previous lappie, apart from the fact that its light, white and small.... the small-ness was getting to me. lol! I was having problems with the height.

My friends have been quiet the past few days. I wonder if they're all ok. :P

I wonder what Deena has been up to... she hasn't called or msged for the past 4 days... And that is ODD in our dictionary... Since she proudly calls herself my other half. In other words, my girlfriend when the boyfriends are not around.

Talk about making use of me sia. LOL!

My Cousin has MIA-ed again. She's back in Thailand...

BUT

EVERYONE'S SO QUIET!

Maybe its the chinese new year buzz or something. Everyone's going on last minute shopping sprees?

I met Azi on Thursday. I MISSED MY AZAI!! We must go have float somemore! Ok I just made azi sound like a pet.... but anywayz.. azai darling, we didnt take pics!!!

I wonder what Hally's been up to.

Suk Ching's been rather quiet as well!

Not to mention, Hidayah. She should be featured on the next episode of missing. And hidz, if you're reading this, i'm not being sarcastic. I'm stating facts. ha.

The only people who have been messaging me is my sec sch clique... coz we're meeting up soon. Hahahaha... i miss them also leh.. haix.

Haiyo... Everytime when i think back on things ah... I wonder why dont things stay the same...

Oh and i wanna see my godsons & daughter again!!!!!!!! Aali'ah, Adrian & Aniq~~

Why do i have a strange feeling that I'm gonna pamper them so much? kwang kwang kwang... tutz should get worried. lol! especially when you have godparents such as me and deena. khekhekhekhe... I think ah, like this, i dont have kids also nvm... LOL!! *grins*

Before I forget-

I've spent time with my cousin already... but oh well..

HAPPY 22ND BIRTHDAY GURL~~!!

and also for Hally the Merlimah..

HAPPY 22ND BIRTHDAY HALLY~!!

everyone's slowly turning 22. this is super scary.

I need to get some things done. I cannot hold it anymore i think.

I went shopping on saturday! Got some clothes and shoes... hehehehe... I need to get some other things as well.

I CANT WAIT FOR JULY! khekhekhekhekehe... I should end this entry. Its been too long. *winks*

When things are well, I'll take my leave then.

No comments: