Sunday, March 04, 2007

SATURDAY PERKS

Woke up late today. woke up at 715am instead of the intended 615am! Ok la... maybe you will think wat's so late about 715am. its late lor, when my training starts at 7!!!

I reached training with my hair all over the place, still in a daze and half awake.

I just plopped myself there to wake up when my coach asked me to warm up, which i grudgingly do so after sitting down for a minute.

BTW, I reached training at 8.30am. That in itself received nagging from my coach. Haiz. ok la.. my fault la... but i really cannot wake up especially after leaving the office so late the day before.

HAIZ!

there are just times that i wonder why i constantly love to torture myself with such jobs!

but i digress,

when i reached, Josh had to leave already coz he has some class.. totally hilarious...

me walks in and dumps my bag on the floor, Josh rushed to his bag coz his dad has just arrived and then stared at me, "YOU ARE LATE! WHY ARE YOU LATE? Now i can't fence with you already, i'm leaving... you come so late for wat? don't wanna fence with me anymore issit? see la.. of all days i have to leave early is when everyone is here. so unfair.."

And guess what i did?

i sat on the floor, stoning and just stared at him, "oh ok. see you. bye."

He was speechless and still 'scolding' me for being late on his way out... totally WATEVER LA! i so sleepy can!

i only woke up after i lost to Morgan, Peter and Mongee... I was like... OMG! that totally cannot repeat itself.

And somehow Morgan loves to remind me the fact that my blade was the 4th blade that his blade took. like thanks eh, expensive you know, this kinda thing don't need to be reminded can!!

ARGH! Its ok. i will revenge the 'death' of my blade one of these days...

GUESS WHERE I GO AFTER FENCING??

I rushed home! DUH... i was suppose to go out la.. but dont expect me to walk around with my bag, sword and the fact that i'm from training, sticky and all..

so anywayz, I went to watch movie lor. I was so guilty la. I met my larling so late lor. Suppose to meet him at 1pm, i reach at 1.40pm. Aiyah, i don't there want to kancheong don't want to kan-cheong... WAHAHAHAHAH!!!

but its ok la rite? Everytime go out, must wait here wait there for someone one... once in a while wait 40mins i'm sure he wont die rite.. lol! hehehehehe... went to watch dreamgirls. the show is nice lor, dunno why stupid deena say its not nice even before she watches it.

But anywayz, like how i'm beginning to love Saturdays more and more hor. This weekend the Saturday also i love alot alot leh... very nice and very fun lor... must do stupid things like me than understand lor... if not ah, i tell you hor, very jia lat one if you never enjoy your weekend. Later monday you go to work... DAMN SIAN lor!

Wah lau i typer here long long my blain juice dry already lor... evaporate hor, like the rainwater in the sun. Very scientific lor confirm cannot find anywhere else lol!

And i have no idea why i'm typing in such a way also... lol... but its kinda fun to sound ah-lianish once in awhile...


If this is what they call love,
then i'll gladly say, i've fallen.

No comments: