Monday, March 12, 2007

Can i just kill myself now?

*takes a dagger out of the drawer*

Now now, i'm sure you guys won't believe that i have daggers in my drawer. lol! I only have alcohol in my drawer.

LOL!!

I swear! really! I have a bottle in my drawer. The colour is so nice to stare at! Why do i have it? Well, my boss gave it to me coz one day i asked her what was that... So she bought me 2 bottles to give it to me so that i know what it is. lol!!

Talk about educational sia... the other bottle is at home! wahahahaha!!!

I think it has alcohol inside there. i think. i'm not too sure about it. But i think there is. wahahahha!!!

Anywayz, Monday Blues has hit me hard today. The only thing on my mind right now is ice cream... B&J's Cookie Dough and New York something... and Haagen Daz's Macadamia Nut Ice Cream!!

YUMMYYYY!!!

I just wanna curl on my bed so badly i could just cry rite now. seriously. i'm in dire need of therapeutic sleep and relaxation or some shit like that... oh oh.. my boss is coming.. and i need to shit. i shall go and shit.

bye all. for now.

No comments: