Sunday, March 11, 2007

OH MY GOD!

My ENTIRE body is aching like a bitch!

Had a session of Kickboxing cum pilates on Friday evening.

Thank god, coach forgot that he has training with me. If not, confirm cannot move already la.

Kickboxing kills the arms and legs.

Pilates killed my abs.

Romi however was a pain in the ass yesterday. "Batman, don't cramp cramp la the face! You can do it Batman! Batman are strong. Next week you wear superman tee-shirt ok?"

I really felt like strangling him at one point. Gave him the death stare instead. Aside from my boss, you can imagine who was next in line in my imagination during kickboxing rite?

*Rolls eyes*

And today? when i woke up (it was late btw, 10.00am). I felt as though my upper and lower body has come apart.

And i literally jumped off the bed, coz, i was late for my training, AGAIN, which starts at 9am. but the session ended at 10am. Before i winced in pain, my abs was aching like shit! i therefore limped back into bed and promptly fell asleep and woke up only in the late afternoon.

So in other words, i'm gonna get a helluva nagging from him when i see him tmr (Sunday) for my sparring session.

Guess what happens next? I woke up. Ate porridge. Called my mom asking her whether she wanna meet me or not...

And the next thing i know, i'm in a swimming pool with her.

I COULDN'T SWIM AT ALL LA! My stomach painful leh!! i only did a pathetic 10 laps instead of my usual before i stopped and waited for my mom.

And now? i'm awake. its 4.26am. I AM SERIOUSLY ASKING FOR IT LA. i have sparring session tmr and i'm still awake. The guys are seriously gonna teach me a lesson for not turning up today and my coach is definitely gonna nag.

Either way, i'm screwed.

Why do i have a feeling that when Monday comes, i'm gonna be gone!

Oh well, i should just go to sleep now and go for sparring tmr... and then plan on who i shall have lunch or dinner with! lol! And worry about monday, when monday actually arrives. MUAHAHAHA!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Random Sidetrack: Have i told anyone that i totally love Ciara? Yup yup. i totally adore her since forever! I like her style, her moves and her body is to die for! Can i be like her?? Pretty pretty please!

The other one is Nicole of Pussycat Dolls! I want to be her tooo.... LOL!

OK. I'm nuts. i should just go to bed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was chatting with one of my old sec sch friends that i used to bully. Then i realise, i haven't seen alot of people in the longest times. We're just getting busier as the years pass..

I miss them.
I miss you.

Haiz...

No comments: