Monday, March 19, 2007

MY LEFT PINKY CANT BEND!!

STUPID JOSH. I'm gonna kill him..

Actually i already did... but still.. the bruise i gave him is not as bad as this one la... I dont think it will even last that long. ok maybe it will, it did send him screaming. lol! well, getting whipped by a metal rod is not exactly very gentle rite? lol!

I REALLY THOUGHT MY PINKY FELL OFF LA JUST NOW!!!

of all things to get hit, is the ONE HAND THAT DID NOT WEAR A GLOVE. maybe i should get a left hand glove even though its UNNECCESARY! *glares*

It was purplish-blue just now before i met mel for dinner. Now its normal colour.. only that i cant bend it..

not only that, my the left hand fingers have lost its strength. i can really grip anything much, and i couldn't even open the kfc chilli sauce!!!

ARGH!!!

And they said i was violent? *Ka-bisH*

Hallo? no matter how violent also, at the end of the day.. i'm a girl wat! confirm not as painful mah! sheesh...

------------------------------------------------

I got my new FIE mask. Now i can go for more international competitions. ARGH. those guys wanted to damage it.. well at least it does not have visor like josh's. if not confirm become target practice of the day... they were hoping to spoil it. grrrr..

speaking of spoiling things, today was like.. pre-competition casualty/jitters.

1. my left pinky was hurt

2. Matt's blade, BROKE!! WAHAHAHAHAH!! AGAIN!!! That's like the 5th blade he broke in 3mths i think!! LOL!!!!

3. Josh has to go and change his visor la.. seriously, i've never seen a more scratched mask than his..

4. Chen Hsi thinks he's losing his stamina. Losing stamina my ass la... chase people around like shit like that... he stamina sux also confirm get in top 5 one.. *rolls eyes*

5. Morgan... hmmmm... I think morgan is the only person who didnt have any casualty apart from him losing to me 2x in a row and he blames it on A FULL STOMACH! *rolls eyes again!*

i think i'm gonna get whacked left, right, centre in KL! or rather Matt thinks so.. he said, i'm pretty predictable.. *sticks out tongue!!!!* i shall refrain from giving a defense... I'M NOT GONNA BUY INSURANCE!!!

but hey.. getting whacked by the guys and still winning some of them should be good enough for me.. MUAHAHAH!! coz in the end, its the girls that i'm competing against. HA!

OK FINE! I'm trying to console myself.

In reality. I'M STRESSED!!

FYSHE!

---------------------------------------------------------

One of the many Highlights of the day

As i walk up the stairs to FM

Matt: Wah, now then you reach ah? SO LATE!

Me: *ignores and cont listening to mp3*

Matt: You graduated from SJC rite?

Me: HUh? Who graduated from SJC?

Morgan: You..

Me: Oh yeah.. i did... why?

Matt: You know a Ms. Ng? Ms. Alice Ng? Curly hair?

Me: Err.. no?

Matt: When you graduate?

Me: 2002? *enters the training centre..*

*put on my jacket and lamee and find my glove and ask coach for my new mask when Matt enters*

Mat: You graduated from 2002? you sure or not?

Me: Err... Ya la..

Matt: That's like 5 yrs ago you know...

Me: Hmmm.. not that you pointed that out.. yes.. 5yrs ago..

Matt: HOW OLD ARE YOU SIA?

Me: err... turning 21 in oct this yr?

Matt: WHAT? *burst out laughing* You're turning 21? *Rolled on the floor laughing (He really did roll)*

Me: Why? What's so funny?

Matt: *Looks up and down and still laughing* You don't look shit like 21 sia..

Me: Then how old i look sia?

Matt: 16! I thought you just finish o' levels or maybe even just in sec 4 or something.. i always thought that you were my age!!!!!!

Me: *died laughing* Err.. thanks? I get that all the time by the way.. so ya.. thanks.. lol!!!

*peace*
-----------------------------------------------

I met my darling i met my darling i met my darling.... after 2 weeks of hell... i met my darling i met my darling i met my darling..

AHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!

No comments: