Monday, March 05, 2007

Let me list some things out:

1. Aching back
2. Swollen and puffy eyes
3. headache
4. itchy head
5. losing voice
6. leg cramp
7. Stomachache
8. partially deaf
9. blue blacks on right arm
10. blue black on ring finger

Those are the things that came along with me to welcome Monday.

How appropriate.

People usually have Monday Blues, i on the other hand have Monday Casualties.

I'm seriously, partially deaf! My left ear is failing me for the second time, i cant remember how i got rid of it the previous time but its obviously irritating the hell out of me.

My mom thinks that its coz i'm heaty, lack of water and all... But its just plain irritating la.. like as though there's a barrier there!! Haiz.

And my ring finger is painful lor! i wanna massage it also don't dare la... Waaaa~! My glove was torn thanks to the stupid attack la... I should find more female opponents instead.

Speaking of opponents, i need to retrain and maintain my stamina. Its end of this month and its stressing the shit out of me.

Hmmmm.. Lemme just get back to my work then. haiz.

No comments: