Friday, March 16, 2007

Its Friday.

I'm so tired, it actually sucks.

haiz haiz haiz haiz haiz haiz.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.....

The consultant is here today... Had to take photo for my online profile, with professional photographer... The lighting, the camera, the whole bit... its damn hilarious la... Can you believe it? I'm actually gonna appear on a website! LOL!!! Totally what the you know..

Has staff lunch just... i went crazy with my boss' camera. I tell you, its not a good thing with the lack of my cammie. I have not camwhored in a long long long long while.

Today, as my boss' daughter said, "Wah.. It looked as though the papparazzis are chasing you guys" LOL!!

-------------------------------------------------------------
Sometimes, you miss a person so much, it actually hurts bad.

No comments: