Monday, March 12, 2007

I'M GOING TO START COMPLAINING I TELL YOU!

I hate work! Or rather working life!

Hate it Hate it Hate it Hate Hate it Hate it Hate it Hate it Hate it Hate it~!!!!!

SPICE UP MY LIFE PLEASE?

I'm so tired coz of work, i just can't drag myself out anymore. When i'm free, everyone else is not. When i have made plans, work piles in like free.

Work kills your social life. Work makes you lonely like shit.

Yes, i'm in one of those phase again. It hit me bad at my previous work place, i even went home crying once.

But its not bad here. Its just that, works makes a person feels lonely afterwhile. That's for sure.

Thinking that you'll have to work the rest of your life, its definitely a scary thought.

My boss has left like 2hrs ago, i could have left on time too! but... no, i'm still here in front of my work station sending out the final email of the day... just coz, i couldn't find anyone to go out with me today.

you know, sometimes, you just wanna meet someone, definitely not your parents or anyone related to you, right after work. Just someone, a friend, somebody that can just make you laugh, complain to, eat ice cream with and just spend your after-working hours with.

Life sucks. and i'm signing off.

No comments: