Monday, March 12, 2007

I have so much things to say, i swear its not funny!
--------------------------------------------------

lol!

Went fencing today, after 6-7mths of knowing the guys, we were finally exchanging contact numbers today. Talk about late sia.

And guess what? nobody dared to ask for my number. Like hello? Am i suppose to announce or something? I'm the only girl there la.. Bloody hell..

Me: "So nobody's gonna ask me for my number issit? or am i suppose to shamelessly announce it?"

Edward: "Aiyah, you so pretty, we shy.." *burst in laughter*

I swear there are times, Edward deserves to be thrown in the bin!

The last time that happens between me and someone was a long long time ago. lol! poly yr 1 or 2 like that i think. lol!

-------------------------------------------------------

Josh on his turn to fence me, "Yay! It's time for violence!"

Sometimes, i wonder whether do they realise that i'm a girl and the only girl at that in the entire group!

I mean like hallo? Time for violence? Ok ok.. maybe i am violent. But i'm only violent when the guys start "abusing" me... other than that, my hits cant really be felt.

-------------------------------------------------------

Then my coach was chasing us out of FM coz he has to go church, my stuff was packed and everyone else was still folding their clothes...

I was making my way to the door...

Josh: "Wow! That was fast! I thought girls usually take such a long time to pack"
Me: "Excuse me... I'm a different kinda girl ok.. Cannot find easily one..." *evil laughs*
Matt: *raises his eyebrows*
Edward: "Ya la, you never see ah this girl? She's the pretty but unwomanly woman"
Chen Hsi: *Chokes on his 100plus*
Me: *glares at Edward* "Thanks ah.."
Coach: *evil grins*

so i left with the guys STILL folding their jackets and my coach hurrying them up, i seriously dunno what's so difficult to pack?? tsk tsk tsk..

-------------------------------------------------

OK. I should go and sleep already... But i really don't wanna sleep! i'm feeling soo lazy to go to work!!

This is one of those times where i have so much to say, i don't know where to start, how to start...

I just need a distraction for the time being. Anyone up for it?

-------------------------------------------------------------

Oh ya, before i forget and delete it, here's one of Edward's many blogs.. lol!!

http://poblemengrish.blogspot.com/

Enjoy!

No comments: