Wednesday, March 28, 2007

I've come to a conclusion in which i have announced to Kiran (my colleague/assistant and also the firm's ever-efficient recep)

I HAVE NOTHING INTERESTING TO DO OR TALK ABOUT EVER SINCE I STARTED WORKING!

*screams and pulls hair*

Coz, she claims that my blog is no longer interesting! HEY! WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN?!?! *does a Kung-fu pose*

Oh you know what... i think i'm going to do my hair this weekend. Since, its the 5th Saturday... and we're going to Sentosa and i might be able to drag my cousin if i really put my mind to it... and then since my darling is confined (which is not a good thing, i tell you... ITS A CONSPIRACY!! - yes, i've made one full circle and returned to that phase! WAHAHAHAH!!!)

But anywayz, i've decided, i should do my hair before i happily finish my money! lol!

Oh, and i did not blog about my KL competition trip.

LOL!

1. it was hilarious shite... especially the "shopping" outings with the guys.

2. It was fucked up shite... the competition especially.

I've never actually lost my temper during a competition before till that day. Everyone saw how pissed off i was. One conclusion is that, they better get a more qualified referees next year... or else... THAT'S IT AH! I will go and assinate all the referees so as to ensure that new ones get appointed the following year. Hopefully, i'll be somewhere by next year. *wiggles eyebrows*

Turns out the guys got equally fucked up referees for their competition the following day. So i guess it was understandable that i lost my temper. lol!

SO did i go on a shopping spree? Especially when my mom was there? No la! i had my equipments to drag back and my mom had our clothes to carry... so i decided not to torture her anymore. lol!

But i did get a pair of heels, belt, a pair of earrings, 2 t-shirts, and what else ah? I think that's it...

And i have this itch to go KL on the 6th to do the necessary spree that i didnt do last weekend. wahahahaha...

Anywayz, i'm going home soon. i better this opportunity to go home early, it doesnt come often! heheheh.. and i'm meeting Rohaidah tmr to search for my mom's b-day present and her bf's b-day present. lol!!!!

*peace out*

No comments: