Thursday, March 29, 2007

Today's my mom's 48th B-day...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MA!!

Hope today's a great day for you!

I love you Ma!

I know i've never said it out loud or even show how i feel. But I know i've been blessed. You've always been around for everything.

Thank you god, for making her my mom!
-------------------------------------------------------------

I sorta have a plan for today. We'll see... hehehehhe... i bought her present already. Met rohaidah yesterday. It was some hilarious outing sia. It was a distraction in itself. LOL! And we both realised that i've gotten more and more efficient eversince i took up this job. Haiya, wat to do. You're at the boss' back and call rite? lol!!!

But anywayz, i hope she like what i picked out... even though it wasnt what i initially wanted to get... but to bad la, should have booked it 2 mths ago. Oh well.

let's just hope she likes the present. hehehehe...

No comments: